EPDM ROOFING SYSTEMS
EPDM narrow-width membranes are pre-cleaned to provide a dust-free surface and enhance splice performance. Additionally, set marks for sheet overlaps and fastener patterns are manufactured right onto the sheet, reducing installation time. Mechanically attached, purlin attached and fully adhered systems, the membrane offers superior fatigue and puncture resistance.
- Provides extra durability and resistance to extreme weather due to its added thickness
- Double the thickness of typical membranes
- Added longevity with the thickest weathering layer available
- More resistant to punctures and hail
- Able to withstand the rigors of foot trafﬁc
TPO ROOFING SYSTEMS
Comprised of three layers – a TPO polymer base; a strong, polyester-reinforced fabric center (scrim) and a tough thermoplastic polyoleﬁn compounded top ply. Because top ply is the most vital membrane component for long-term weathering characteristics, we use TPO with its membranes with an industry leading “thicker” and “smoother” top ply over scrim. The smooth surface resists dirt pick-up and biological growth compared to other thermoplastic membranes.
- Highly chemical and contaminant resistant
- 100% recyclable
- Surpassed Factory Mutual’s I-90 wind resistance classiﬁcation
- Heat-welded systems are easy to install since minimal labor and few components are required
- Will not dry out or become brittle with age
PVC ROOFING SYSTEMS
PVC (polyvinyl chloride) single-ply membranes have been around for nearly 50 years, since the ﬁrst installations in Europe in the 1960s. Since then, PVC membranes have quickly gained popularity in the rooﬁng industry, and for the past 30 years have become recognized as a sustainable alternative for low-slope rooﬁng systems. PVC is now installed on thousands of rooftops across the world and is known for its durability and resistance to damage caused by water, ﬁre and puncture.
- Polyester- and ﬁberglass-reinforced membranes for use on mechanically attached and fully adhered applications
- Elvaloy® KEE-enhanced membranes for increased chemical resistance
- 10-foot-wide membranes for fewer seams
METAL ROOFING SYSTEMS
Metal roof panels are designed to provide excellent structural spanning capabilities as well as insuring a high, weather-tight seam, even in the lowest, longest roof runs found in today’s building designs.
- Wide, mechanical seam
- ASTM E-84 tested (Class A Fire rating)
- ASTM water & air tested
- UL-90 tested
Properly installed shakes provide long lasting weather protection and a rustic aesthetic. Shake is the perfect polished, alternative natural look for your establishment.
- Premium quality cedar
- Different wood tones creating a natural variance in color
- Blends beautifully with its surroundings
Siding gives architects the ability to design striking architecture with durable, lightweight proven technology.
- Matte + Glossy options
- Infinite color combinations
- High technology siding
Infrared roof inspections save millions of dollars in labor and materials for business owners nationwide by detecting roofing issues before they become major problems. Quickly identifies large areas of moisture saturation with an immediate thermographic image of the area.
- Flat roof leak detection
- Accurate water damage detection
- Eliminates the unnecessary removal of undamaged roof areas
- Non-destructive testing method
Box gutters are found on commercial structures and can be fashioned with little more than a metal break and coil stock – often found seamed together with rivets and welded. Box gutters can be made to almost any size to accommodate any building.
- Channels water away from roof
- High-tech, leak free installation
Spanish tile is prized for its simple, one-piece barrel design which provides a pattern of distinctive ripples across the roof. Often synonymous with clay roof tile, Spanish tile enhances virtually any style of architecture from small bungalows to large public institutions.
- Available in all standard and custom colors, mists and blends
- Designed to last more than 100 years
- Clay roof tile has a 25% energy savings over asphalt shingles